- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Charming hotel with very helpful staff who found & lent me a phone charger when my battery ran out. This hotel is in pretty Old Amersham tow..."
"Interesting old hotel.Room fairly basic. Very pleasant staff...."
"I needed to find a quite place to work on a really difficult presentation away from noise and with lots of room to lay out lots of documents..."
"Comfortable bed and feather pillows great - good to have fridge and safe box -bathroom good and lovely towels soaps etc but ventaxia in bath..."
About the hotel
The Crown is a modern coaching inn, all in historic timber framed buildings providing eating, drinking, gatherings and lodgings. Only 45 minutes from London and at the end of the Metropolitan Line near Beaconsfield in Amersham, with 38 bedrooms, a welcoming bar and restaurant and two private rooms seating up to 40 people for weddings, parties and meetings. The Crown is not a hotel where the rooms dominate, but where the common spaces are the heartbeat of the place.
Based around eating and drinking, The Crown Chop House serves hearty portions of grilled meats and seasonal salads, all washed down with fine wines and local ales. With inglenook fires, crooked floors, a cobbled courtyard and design that uses the English vernacular, The Crown offers traditional hospitality in a modern coaching inn setting.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Charming hotel in lovely location
Charming hotel with very helpful staff who found & lent me a phone charger when my battery ran out.
This hotel is in pretty Old Amersham town and very close to a number of good restaurants and pubs.
The Crown Hotel
Interesting old hotel.Room fairly basic.
Very pleasant staff.