- 27 guest reviews
"Great place. Great value for money..."
"We were really impressed by the whole concept of the accommodation and the fact that they were run on renewable energy and ecological lines...."
"Booked a second night on the strength of original visit. Staff friendly and helpful, peaceful break in chalet with no tv, lovely surrounding..."
"Wonderful staff and the loveliest garden..."
About the hotel
Originally built in 1756, Trafford Hall offers a collection of eco-chalets set amongst 14 acres of woodland. The chalets are less than 14 minutes’ drive from the city of Chester. Inside, each of the cosy rooms at Trafford Hall features a bathroom with a shower, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, linen and a view of the vibrant gardens.
Close to a number of golf courses, the nearest is Sandfield Golf Driving Range and Golf Course, just an 8-minute walk from the chalets. For food, shopping and entertainment, The Grosvenor Shopping Centre is a 13-minute journey by car. From the hall, Chester Racecourse is less than 6 miles away. Chester Zoo is just an 11-minute journey in the car and Gulliver’s World Resort is 19 miles away. The city of Liverpool is also 31 minutes’ drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
Great room - clean and comfortable with roomy en-suite and facilities to make drinks.
We were really impressed by the whole concept of the accommodation and the fact that they were run on renewable energy and ecological lines.
Also we liked the idea of no TV in the rooms but an invitation to join other guests in the bar if we wanted. Excellent stay.