- 53 guest reviews
"The staff at Trafford Hall were extremely helpful and very friendly Rooms are clean and comfortable, with spacious bathrooms Rooms are sepa..."
"Clean warm parking good wi fi hopeless and what I found strange was the absence of a TV in the room very strange haven't seen that since the..."
"Had a good stay, even though I arrived late due to work commitments. Landlord was friendly and whizzed up a dinner for me even though the ki..."
"We only stayed the one night as a break from kids, the room was basic but had everything we needed, a shower and a bed! Shower got nice and..."
"This is excellent accommodation if you know what to expect before you go and have decided it is what you want. Don't arrive in the dark in b..."
About the hotel
Originally built in 1756, Trafford Hall offers a collection of eco-chalets set amongst 14 acres of woodland. The chalets are less than 14 minutes’ drive from the city of Chester. Inside, each of the cosy rooms at Trafford Hall features a bathroom with a shower, complimentary toiletries, fresh towels, linen and a view of the vibrant gardens.
Close to a number of golf courses, the nearest is Sandfield Golf Driving Range and Golf Course, just an 8-minute walk from the chalets. For food, shopping and entertainment, The Grosvenor Shopping Centre is a 13-minute journey by car. From the hall, Chester Racecourse is less than 6 miles away. Chester Zoo is just an 11-minute journey in the car and Gulliver’s World Resort is 19 miles away. The city of Liverpool is also 31 minutes’ drive away.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
great customer service
The staff at Trafford Hall were extremely helpful and very friendly
Rooms are clean and comfortable, with spacious bathrooms
Rooms are separated from the main hotel which means you have to wrap up in winter going from your room to breakfast or the bar
The overall feeling of the hotel is more like a holiday camp or hostel but I can't fault it for anything
Clean warm parking good wi fi hopeless and what I found strange was the absence of a TV in the room very strange haven't seen that since the 80s