This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Board the meticulously restored 100 year old rice barge, The Anantara Song for a voyage on the majestic River of Kings - The Chao Phraya River, where exquisite temples rise along the river banks, en route to ancient wonders of old world elegance and rich discovery of Thailand’s regal past. Encounter important historic ruins and thriving traditional villages. Marvel at breathtaking natural beauty and the steady flow of river life from your sundeck.
Experience the vibrant culture and customs of Thailand, united with the unique and unforgettable service of Anantara. The Anantara Song Cruise offers an exclusive 3-day-2-night luxury package as you journey to Ayutthaya, the ancient and former capital of Thailand. **Departures are every Monday and Thursday mornings at 10am from Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa only. **
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 09:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 23/08/2013 to 31/12/2022 - **Departures are every Monday and Thursday mornings at 10am from Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa only.** The LateRooms.com rates for Anantara Cruise in Bangkok are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet