- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Would stay again..."
"Another reviewer said not good for mobility problems because of stairs but their is a lift they are happy for clients to use although it is..."
"On arrival, reception not readily identifiable. Accom on 2nd floor, no lift (staff lift available to 1st floor only) slight problem as wife..."
"A leisure break in Bedford turned into an adventure with a stay in this accommodation. A cross between a hotel and a B&B; this country house..."
"It was good value for money only problem if you are not very good on stairs this is not the place for you,no lift and all stone steps..."
About the hotel
Located on the A603, 2 miles from the A1 at Sandy and just 4 miles from the A421 Bedford Bypass, Moggerhanger Park B&B is a beautiful Grade 1 listed house situated in the heart of Bedfordshire countryside. For the leisure or business traveller, we offer stunning guest accommodation with a choice of freshly-cooked breakfast options using local produce. Free parking is available on site, and Sandy train station is only 10 minutes’ drive away.
All of our rooms in the Main House and the Groom's House Annex are individually furnished and are fully equipped with TV, free WIFI, and direct dial telephone. Please note that we only have two Pet-Friendly rooms available which are located in the Groom's House. Please contact reception for more details. During your stay take time to discover the unique history of the House, designed by the eminent architect Sir John Soane, by visiting our Exhibition room and newly opened Slavery Exhibition. A Heritage Tour takes place every Sunday and Wednesday at 2. 30pm in the months of April - October. The Tour lasts approximately one hour and costs £5. 00 per person for those over 16 years of age. A discounted price applies to Arts Fund and HHA Members. Alternatively, why not relax in the Old Library with the daily papers, or perhaps explore our Grounds and Children's play area. Nearby attractions include the RSPB Lodge and the John O'Gaunt Golf Club in Sandy, the Danish Camp at Willington, The R101 Hangars at Cardington, The Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden, the Higgins Museum in Bedford and Champneys Spa in Henlow. Evening Meals are available Monday - Thursday and are served between 18:00 - 21:00. Please ask Reception for menu details when booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Would stay again
Another reviewer said not good for mobility problems because of stairs but their is a lift they are happy for clients to use although it is marked for staff use.