- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Interesting building set in lovely woodland and gardens..."
"Lovely run house..."
"As we arrived the grounds were really nice, set out in lots of space, the staff were very friendly and helpful, I think we were lucky as it..."
"Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff and lovely place to stay for a night. Good breakfast...."
"Helpful staff, great breakfast, wonderful location...."
About the hotel
Located on the A603, 2 miles from the A1 at Sandy and just 4 miles from the A421 Bedford Bypass, Moggerhanger Park is a beautiful Grade 1 listed House situated in the heart of Bedfordshire countryside. For the leisure or business traveler, we offer stunning guest accommodation with breakfast. All rooms are individually furnished and fully equipped with TV, free WIFI, and direct dial telephone.
Cellar Bar open for beverages and evening meals Monday to Saturday from 6:00pm - 11pm, (last orders for food 8:30pm). The next morning enjoy a freshly cooked Full English Breakfast in the Old Kitchen then relax in the Old Library with a daily paper. Lunch and Afternoon Tea is available in our Woodland Cafe situated opposite the Repton Orchard and close to our woodland walk and children's play area; all open 7 days a week 10:30 to 5pm. During your stay take time to discover the unique history of the House and Grounds including our exhibition room and newly opened Slavery exhibition. A Heritage Tour takes place every Sunday and Wednesday at 2. 30pm, lasting approximately an hour, the tour provides a fascinating insight into the Venue. Cost per person over 16 £5. 00, discounts apply to Arts fund and HHA members. Extensive leisure facilities nearby include Champneys in Henlow, John O'Gaunt Golf Club and the attractions of the RSPB Lodge at Sandy. The R101 Hangars at Cardington, the Danish Camp at Willington, The Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden and The Higgins museum in Bedford. ___________________________________________ NB. SUNDAY BOOKINGS ONLY: Bar facility, and dinner are not available - village pub 10 min walk away.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Interesting building set in lovely woodland and gardens
Worth the stay
Lovely run house