This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Recently refurbished and under new management, The Compton Swan is an historic coaching Inn with six guest bedrooms, a triple aspect function/meeting room, large bar and intimate restaurant areas , comfortable library and lounge along with roaring log fires for those cold winter months. We also have an enormous garden for those lazy afternoons and for children to be able to be just children. We are hugely focused on the quality of our food, sourcing, wherever possible, from the best local producers for our fruit, vegetables, meat and fish.
Whether you are on business in the Newbury area, going to the nearby races, walking the Ridgeway or indulging in some quiet time we have the perfect location for you to relax and indulge yourself. We are just minutes off the A34, 15 minutes from Newbury, 10 minutes from the M4 J13, and 25 minutes from Oxford. Breakfast service time for residents - 7. 00am-10. 00am Monday to Friday and 8. 00am-10. 30am Saturday and Sunday. Lunch service available for residents and non residents from 12noon-14. 45pm Monday to Sunday. Dinner service for residents and non-residents available from 18. 00pm-21. 15pm Monday to Sunday.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Compton Swan in Newbury are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet