- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Very complete house, good kitchen, and good beds. Bathrooms is good en enough space in the house to store Luggage. Even the garden is OK. Th..."
"not the most comfortable of beds, but everything else great..."
"When I originally booked I was looking for a family sized hotel room for myself and 2 grandchildren for an over night stay . The Longmeadow..."
About the hotel
Situated 30 minutes’ drive from the historic cathedral city of Canterbury, The Longmeadow offers free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and an enclosed garden with patio area. A dishwasher, coffee machine and fridge/freezer are provided in the fully fitted kitchen. A flat-screen TV and comfortable seating is included in the separate lounge area.
Sittingbourne town centre is a 10-minute drive away and features a shopping centre and a variety of places to eat. Sittingbourne Golf Centre is 3 miles away and offers a 9-hole course and a driving range. The Longmeadow can accommodate up to 4 adults and 1 child (up to 5 years of age). The main bedroom has one double bed and two single beds are in Twin room. We do provide travel cot free of charge for children under 5 years of age.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Longmeadow in Sittingbourne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good, complete house
Very complete house, good kitchen, and good beds.
Bathrooms is good en enough space in the house to store Luggage. Even the garden is OK. The surroundings are good, a nice quite street.
Only thing is that this house is hard to find and a normal navigation tool won't direct to this place.
not the most comfortable of beds, but everything else great