- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Good service, friendly staff. Old fashioned hotel but everything clean. Would stay again...."
"from the moment of arrival the service was excellent , friendly staff Just as it shouldd be..."
"Room could have done with a hair dryer. Didn't enjoy loud music, heard in room til 10;30. But overall pleasant stay. But I wouldn't stay her..."
"The room was fine but it was very high up, we were led to believe it was at the front of the building but was told it was on the side the wi..."
"Lovely twin room my friend and I stayed in - breakfasts were brilliant and the service by the lady looking after us was brilliant - nothing..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Eastbourne's 'theatreland', the Hadleigh is just 60 yards from Grand Parade, Eastbourne's main seafront promenade and only minutes level walk from the Bandstand, Pier and main shopping area. The Hadleigh offers 62 attractively furnished bedrooms which are served by a lift. In the pleasant lounge areas you can relax with a drink or have bar snacks available of a lunch time.
Entertainment and dancing is held most evenings
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hadleigh Hotel in EASTBOURNE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed my stay
Good service, friendly staff.
Old fashioned hotel but everything clean. Would stay again.
from the moment of arrival the service was excellent , friendly staff Just as it shouldd be