- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Stayed for 1 night. Nice and clean room. Would stay again...."
"This was a very pleasant hotel. I'm a sceptic and with the hotel being relatively new therefore fairly modern. it will be interesting to ret..."
"Pleasantly surprised 😁..."
"Tucked away in the centre of Shoreditch, this small hotel is quiet and clean...."
"Impressed with this place although it is called Inn (I thought it was something like a pub but with bedrooms upstairs). very very clean. 2 i..."
About the hotel
Shoreditch Inn is a Brand new luxury Budget Hotel situated in Shoreditch. . The hotel benefits from 24 Hr reception and our friendly Guest service members are keen to assist with any help you require for your stay.
The hotel provides complimentary continental breakfast with a range of choices available to select from. All the rooms in the hotel have Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection for your gadgets and laptops, mini fridges, Hair Dryer, Tea and coffee making facilities, 32” Flat screen TV, Safe within the room and individually controlled air conditioning system which you can set at your comfort The Hotel is located just 0. 5 miles to Old street and 5 mins walk from Shoreditch high street and Hoxton station. In addition to the tube station the hotel is literally a minute walk from the bus stops which operate a 24 Hour bus service. The area itself is famous for pubs, restaurants and coffee shops. The hotel is accessible to the City and a short distance to Central London.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 09/09/2016 to 30/09/2025 - All the guests have to pay a security deposit of £50 as a pre-authorisation. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for 1 night.
Nice and clean room. Would stay again.
Shore thing but it's the smaller things that make the biggest difference
This was a very pleasant hotel.
I'm a sceptic and with the hotel being relatively new therefore fairly modern. it will be interesting to return in a year or so to see if the standards are maintained. The room was spacious and clean, the room where you ate very small and not well utilised you got the feeling they already had the tables so just tried to fit them in, with a little thought they probably could have got about six separate tables for two comfortably. You need to be well prepared for breakfast and get what you need first time round otherwise If you forgot the milk you everyone had to move to let you out. A small price to pay for a nice room but when you pay for being away it's the little things that matter.