- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"I stayed here for one night as a stopover en route to a charity bike ride but was so impressed I'm now planning on returning with my family..."
"Quirky charm. I loved Qbic. It's charming, funky and different, not like some old chain where nothing is unique. Loved staff wearing jeans...."
"A perfect hotel, great location, clean and great value. Excellent food, great staff and super bed. Rooms perfect for what you need, with exc..."
"This is a nice hotel and convenient location but the windowless rooms have hardly any lighting and it's not bright it's dark, there are only..."
"Had a fantastic weekend stay, great value for money, staff were very friendly and helpful the hotel was immaculate! will be staying again in..."
About the hotel
Our East London hotel is on the footsteps of the City of London and at the heart of what is London’s most lively square mile with some of the city’s best street food, art galleries, boutiques, creative businesses and nightlife. Qbic Hotel is located 2 minutes walk from Aldgate East, and within 5 minutes walk from Aldgate Tube Station with connections to the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City, and Metropolitan Lines. Based around the Cubi, each of our room has a very comfortable bed with a NaturalMat mattress and a 32-inch flat-screen TV.
Qbic design ensuite bathrooms have a rain shower, a steam-free mirror and complimentary toiletries. Our Double rooms and Executive Double rooms also have a small table and chair for our business travellers, and a laptop safe. Complimentary tea and coffee is offered on floors 1 to 4. The Parts & Labour restaurant offers various breakfast options from our Continental Breakfast to our All-Inclusive Buffet with a selection of tea and coffee. An all-day food and drinks menu is also available with a selection of tea/coffee, wine, beers, spirits and cocktails throughout the day. London City Airport is the closest airport to Qbic but Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and Heathrow are also easily accessible. Private parking is possible on site and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
99% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed here for one night as a stopover en route to a charity bike ride but was so impressed I'm now planning on returning with my family as a place to stay for a London weekend.
I was really impressed the individuality of this hotel which had a real feel good factor about it, from the friendliness of the staff to the quirky decor through out and quotes on the lift walls. The room itself was modern and spacious and of a really neat and alternative design. I don't want to say too much else to spoil the surprises but I would have expected hotels like this to have triple the rates charged. It's in a great London location too. Look forward to my return trip.
Qbic London City
I loved Qbic. It's charming, funky and different, not like some old chain where nothing is unique. Loved staff wearing jeans. Room was perfect. Spotless. Great shower.