- 139 guest reviews
"Friendly staff, good food. Excellent location for price. Would stay again......"
"Very friendly and helpful staff at service desk, knowledgeable about surrounding area and travel information. Clean room with comfy bed and..."
"Having paid so little for a near city centre hotel, for a Friday night during a rugby weekend my expectations were low. I was pleasently sur..."
"Enjoyable overnight stay, although the window in the room even though it was shut it sounded and felt like it was still open due to the draf..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Edinburgh Hotel is situated on the banks of the Water of Leith in area of the city. Just a 10 minute walk to the Dean Gallery and Princes Street. Only a short drive from Edinburgh Haymarket Train Station and many of the city’s local attractions.
The hotel offers guest rooms with a light and airy feel and all modern facilities.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2013 to 01/03/2023 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Without doubt one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in.
Lights didn't work, Toilet ran all night and two fire alarms sort of give you the feel. I gave up and checked out at 5.30am with a promise that the bill would be emailed. That did not happen either. Waited 10 minutes for a bar man to appear behind the bar. The beer was the only good thing about the hotel