- Very Good
- 154 guest reviews
"Staff were very helpful, establishment was clean and presentable. Definitely worth a second visit...."
"Great location and a modern clean hotel. Rooms were a little too basic though and we payed extra for a canal view, which we couldnt see beca..."
"The hotel is very welcoming with a modern clean entrance. Rooms are situated on the first floor and either face the front or back. Consideri..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful on arirval. The room, although nice, suffered from a few issues (noisy water system, some areas unc..."
"We booked a deluxe room with the standard package of petals on the bed and wine. Well worth the money, we both loved our stay at Le Ville Ho..."
About the hotel
Located alongside the canal in the heart of Manchester City Centre this new contemporary hotel offers full English breakfast with each room, comfortable, triple glazed twin, double, king and family bedrooms. We offer our guests free WiFi access throughout the hotel. All rooms are en-suite and include shower, safe and 32' inch flat screen TV with satellite channels.
Your room will welcome you with coffee and tea making facilities and a sweet surprise. Hotel reception is opened 24 hours and our friendly staff will make sure your visit to Manchester is pleasant and your stay with us comfortable Le Ville Hotel is just 10 minutes’ walk from Manchester Piccadilly rail station and under a 20-minute drive from Manchester International Airport. Trafford Centre, Manchester United football grounds and Manchester City stadium are both a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Lively Deansgate and Printworks, Palace theater, O2 Apollo, Manchester Academy and The Manchester Art Gallery are located within a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Manchester Metropolitan University and The Manchester Museum are located 15 minutes away on foot. Whether you are visiting Manchester for business or pleasure
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were very helpful, establishment was clean and presentable.
Definitely worth a second visit.
Nice basic stay
Great location and a modern clean hotel.
Rooms were a little too basic though and we payed extra for a canal view, which we couldnt see because on the ground floor you must have your curtains constantly closed so people cant see in your room, felt a bit conned by this. For some reason give you a free muffin on arrival nice touch but random haha. Would stay again as an hotel but the room is definitely about £30/£35 over charged!