- Very Good
- 292 guest reviews
"Everything was adequate for my requirements. My only negative comment would be that on their website the hotel specified that the airport sh..."
"Great night stop accommodation. Efficient link to airport & local towns...."
"Always good value and clean, though this time I arrived at one in the morning to find no duvet on the bed as I collapsed need in sleep, and..."
"We got basic service. The cash machine was a little difficult to use for foreign visitors like us. Despite the hotel being so close the staf..."
About the hotel
Our Gatwick Airport Central hotel sits in a prime location just a mile from Gatwick airport. Rest your head here, then catch your flight feeling rested, refreshed and ready for your trip. There's also plenty to see in the surrounding area, including Hever Castle, once home to Anne Boleyn, and Chartwell House.
And why not take advantage of our 24-hour shuttle to both North and South terminals? All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information *Shuttle bus services Shuttle bus services G1, G3 and G7 run from the hotel to both the North and South terminals, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Guests can meet this service outside the hotel, and at Bus Stop number 8, at both Gatwick terminals. Fares are £3. 00 per adult, one way and £1. 50 per child (5-15 years old), one way. Allow approximately 10 minutes journey time from the hotel to the South Terminal and 20 minutes to the North Terminal. (Journey times may vary depending on traffic and time of day) Breakfast opening times at this hotels are: 6am to 10am - Monday to Friday 6am to 11am - Saturday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays). Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
I got this for £50 and it was worth it. If I'd paid more I wouldn't have been content.
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central