- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"Friendly staff, good location but accommodation on the surface of Mars may be slightly cooler and more comfortable. If you like Turkish Bath..."
"Room was really nice and cosy perfect for a family When we arrived a cot bed was already set up with extra blankets which we Normally afte..."
"Stayed here before and will stay again when I'm next in the area. Nice clean hotel. Ideal position to main railway station and great bus ser..."
"no complaints whatsoever. We were slightly worried when we were given a slip of paper with a telephone no to ring in the event of noisy gues..."
"We had a lovely stay in the Travelodge - rooms were a good size, bathrooms nice etc. Only downside was when we were woken up at 5am by the r..."
About the hotel
Our Leeds Central hotel is right in the centre of this cultural and commercial hub. With an eclectic mix of shops and buzzing venues all on your doorstep, you're perfectly located to explore this great Northern city. Leeds' shopping, museums, theatres and attractions have something for everyone.
Into sports? Elland Road and Headingley cricket ground are both within a short drive or train ride. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Due to building works taking place near to the hotel, some external noise may be heard during the day until July 2016. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Gas Mark 5 not fan assisted
Friendly staff, good location but accommodation on the surface of Mars may be slightly cooler and more comfortable.
If you like Turkish Baths or boil-in-the-bag food this is the place for you. Opening the window is not really an option either as the air draft from the train station below can be hardly felt through the restricted 2 inch gap - however the noise from the trains gets through quite nicely.
Room was really nice and cosy perfect for a family When we arrived a cot bed was already set up with extra blankets which we Normally after request at other hotels.
Only downfall I would say is our room was on the busy side of the street so roadworks etc woke us up at the crack of dawn but apart from that can't really complain