- 3 guest reviews
"Excellent budget hotel, nice room with a firm bed, very quite, good location short walk from the sea/estuary. Breakfast cheap but not so che..."
"The room was small but compact...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Welbeck Hotel The Proprietors welcome you to The Welbeck Hotel. The Hotel is a well kept Victorian House dating back to the late 1800's. Situated in Westcliff-on-Sea close to the station, Seafront, variety of restaurants, bars and attractions such as Adventure Island, Cliffs Pavilions and Palace theatre.
Southend pier is pleasant 25 minute walkway along the esplanade. Also Southend airport is 10 minutes drive from the hotel. We offer comfortable room accommodation with private parking facilities. We do traditional English and continental breakfasts. We have 18 rooms, ranging from small single rooms to larger family rooms. All our rooms are equipped with Flat screen TV and coffee/tea making facilities. Most of our rooms have ensuite facilities. Free Wifi access is also accessible within rooms as well as public areas. free parking is also available on site
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
The Welbeck Hotel
Basic hotel with shared bathroom.
You get what you pay, but clean.
Excellent budget hotel, nice room with a firm bed, very quite, good location short walk from the sea/estuary.
Breakfast cheap but not so cheerful.