- 2 guest reviews
"Stayed during Bournemouth marathon weekend. It was a last minute booking at a reasonable price considering the occasion. Our room was on the..."
About the hotel
Ideally situated on the East Cliff of Bournemouth, the Majestic Hotel is a short stroll from the beautiful golden sandy beaches and the bay itself which offers stunning views of the coastline. We're also conveniently located within walking distance of the shopes and seaside attractions. Within the Hotel of an evening, you are welcome to dine in our Restaurant choosing from our Table d'Hôte menu, enjoy the varied entertainment on offer in our Bar and Ballroom or simply relax in our comfortable, tastefully decorated lounges, public areas or snooker room.
We also boast an outside terrace and swimming pool, perfect for spending those warm summer evenings. Weather your visit is for business or pleasure, you're assured of a warm welcome and friendly service at the Majestic Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 20:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Great service... hotel a little tired looking
Stayed during Bournemouth marathon weekend.
It was a last minute booking at a reasonable price considering the occasion. Our room was on the small side and was in need of a makeover,although it was clean and functional. Service was excellent wherever we encountered the employees. Overall we were happy with our stay.
It was awful room was dark and grim doors were black with dirt carpet was stained and smelly bedding was soiled and smelly there was no toiletries we didn't want to risk breakfast £85 for the Room if we had arrived earlier we would not of stayed it was the worse hotel we have ever stayed in I have emailed the hotel but had no response