- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The location is excellent because the nearby nation metro station is very well connected and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. The roo..."
"Perfect for a short stay really glad we booked it as there is a lot of rubbish in Paris but this one was spot on the staff were friendly and..."
About the hotel
The GRAND HOTEL FRANÇAIS is located in a historical building which was completely renovated in 2008. Located in the 11th arrondissement very close to Place de la Nation, Pere Lachaise Cemetery, and Opera Bastille, this romantic hotel is a perfect spot for your visit to Paris. The 40 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds in a charming and cosy atmosphere.
Rooms are equipped with Flat screen TV with satellite channels, hair dryer , private bathroom with shower. A breakfast lounge decorated in traditional French style and a hotel bar are available for your enjoyment. The 24hr multilingual front desk and hotel elevator, express checkout are all amenities are available for your convenience Grand Hotel Francais is 150 yards from Rue des Boulets Metro Station and Nation Metro RER Station is 550 yards from the hotel. Both Metro Stations provide easy access to all the main sightseeing spots in Paris.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for A Grand Hotel Francais in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, great staff
The location is excellent because the nearby nation metro station is very well connected and there are plenty of restaurants nearby.
The room was small but comfortable, and while the breakfast was nothing special there is a fantastic baker just down the road. The staff were all very friendly and fully fluent in English but also willing to indulge someone who wanted to try and speak French.
Very good location, the hotel was immaculate the room was perfect for a couple.
Perfect for a short stay really glad we booked it as there is a lot of rubbish in Paris but this one was spot on the staff were friendly and helpful as soon as we walked through the doors nice modern looking hotel very clean and the room was immaculate with everything you'd need.
Metro stations just down the road in either direction,shops and restaurants in walking distance and also all the main attractions are in walkable distance if that's your thing. Over all we'd stay again and recommend to anyone.