- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Stayed for 3 nights on a business trip. Room quality & cleanliness was very good. Breakfast and food in bar very good. Highly recommend...."
"Great Accomodation, handy for Blenheim Palace and Oxford. Loved it , what else can I say!..."
"Very helpful, caring staff. Large, comfortable room in separate accommodation block...."
"The room was large as it was fitted out for disabled use. The plumbing system had a few issues as the toilet did not flush first time. When..."
About the hotel
A Warm Welcome Sturdy's Castle Country Inn, located between the West Oxfordshire villages of Tackley and Kidlington and conveniently located near to Woodstock, can not only offer its visitors comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation and quality cuisine in its 80 seat restaurant, but also a friendly and relaxing bar lounge in which to enjoy a drink with friends and family. Sturdy's Castle is the perfect setting for those seeking somewhere to stay close to the many of Oxfordshire's delightful tourist attractions. Located just outside of Kidlington on the A4260 Oxford to Banbury Road, Sturdy's Castle sits at the gateway to the Cotswolds, boasting some of Britain's most beautiful countryside, towns & villages.
Blenheim Palace, the ancestral home of Winston Churchill, can be found less than 3 miles away in the charming market town of Woodstock; and the famous dreaming spires of the internationally renowned university city of Oxford are also a mere 9 miles away.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very Nice Accomodation
Stayed for 3 nights on a business trip.
Room quality & cleanliness was very good. Breakfast and food in bar very good. Highly recommend.
Blenheim Palace here we come!
Great Accomodation, handy for Blenheim Palace and Oxford.
Loved it , what else can I say.