- 6 guest reviews
"Very nice helpful staff. Clean and well run. Slept well. Main radiator in #9 was cold but heated towel rail in bathroom was hot so all good...."
"Easy drive in morning to London zoo. Pleasant accommodation Only complaint was my husbands disliked the pillows..."
"Just what you need for a business trip. Small but basic room however very clean and comfortable...."
"Not the most promising location but service and accommodation excellent. Friendly and helpful maitre. The establishment was clearly the subj..."
About the hotel
Combining contemporary hotel style elegance with the convenience and affordability of a bed and breakfast in High Wycombe. Whether you are a business traveller looking for a more sophisticated place to stay near Heathrow Airport, an individual needing a convenient location near both London and Oxford who prefers the feel of a boutique hotel to a travelodge or just a holidaymaker requiring a relaxing b and b from which to explore the delights of Windsor, the Chilterns and beyond, Malvern House should be your first choice. Only Continental Breakfast is provided.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 17/07/2013 to 31/12/2020 - Payments are taken on arrival. Pets are allowed at a charge of GBP 15 per pet per night. Please contact Malvern House if you are bringing in a pet. Staff is not responsible for the pets in any way. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Everything was as expected given the price and location.
Perfect Location for Cressex Industrial Estate, Friendly, Clean
Very nice helpful staff.
Clean and well run. Slept well. Main radiator in #9 was cold but heated towel rail in bathroom was hot so all good. Varied breakfast and was more than adequate. Basically this place does the job with no frills and at a fair price.