- 68 guest reviews
"Great hotel good location for glasgow and loch lomand also ferry from Greenock to bunoon. Horses were looked after really well which was nic..."
"Found on laterooms. Great price. So clean. Bed so fab. Food wonderful. Staff brilliant. So good we booked it again...."
"Very nice Hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. We were a little disappointed as on entering our room we had a knock on the door from..."
"Friendly staff, great accommodation and amazing location. Definitely be back...."
"Stayed 1 night to celebrate five year wedding anniversary and our visit was the 'icing on the cake'! beautiful surroundings, the staff and o..."
About the hotel
Our family-run estate sits in peaceful countryside, a world apart from the hustle and bustle of Glasgow city centre that's just a 25 minute drive away with Glasgow Airport being easily accessible. With viewing terraces overlooking the Kilpatrick hills and Clyde estuary, Ingliston Country Club also features an equestrian centre, hair and beauty salon, restaurant and free on-site parking. Free Wi-Fi is provided in each room at Ingliston, as well as an en suite bathroom and a flat-screen TV.
Double-glazed floor-to-ceiling windows are a feature in every room and a Scottish breakfast buffet is on offer each morning within the Connemara Suite in the Hotel. Palomino’s Restaurant, with Italian Scottish cuisine and located within the main building of the Club, has outstanding service and is a truly unique experience – delight in the amazing spectacle of beautiful horses at work and play as you browse our delicious menu. Our talented chefs offer seasonal Scottish produce fused with authentic Italian cuisine and they'll happily cater for special requirements. The Country Club is further enhanced with a stunning Art Deco wedding venue, business meeting rooms and function suites for larger conferences, with a wide choice of food and beverages, fitness studio and personal trainer, luxury family lodge accommodation and a world-renowned equestrian centre.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ingliston Country Club Hotel in Renfrewshire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel good location for glasgow and loch lomand also ferry from Greenock to bunoon.
Horses were looked after really well which was nice to see i will use this hotel again in the near future best one i have stayed in this area.i also found the breakfast lovely and staff were very attentive.
Found on laterooms.
Great price. So clean. Bed so fab. Food wonderful. Staff brilliant. So good we booked it again.