- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Lovely accommodation, good value for money, excellent and friendly service in restaurant..."
"We experienced a warm welcome. The room was ideal very comfortable clean and warm. The milk was in a fridge outside the room which was excel..."
"The room was good for our needs...."
"this was a really nice stay, everything worked and was at a high standard. quite expensive for a pub in the country but then all hotels are..."
About the hotel
Located just off Junction 14 of the M4, The Pheasant Inn is ideally located as a stop point midway between London and Wales and a short drive from the picturesque village of Hungerford, All our 11 smart bedrooms are en-suite with free WIFI, tea and coffee making facilities with Illy Coffee, bottled water, flat-screen TV and toiletries. We do not have cots, however you are more than welcome to bring your own and we are pet friendly. Please contact us directly if you are traveling with a pet.
We serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay at friendly pub
Lovely accommodation, good value for money, excellent and friendly service in restaurant
We experienced a warm welcome.
The room was ideal very comfortable clean and warm. The milk was in a fridge outside the room which was excellent idea, none of those minute containers. Always able to make refreshments. Certainly reccomend The Pheasant.