- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very relaxed and enjoyable stay would use this hotel again...."
About the hotel
Whether you’re visiting friends and family or you're working away from home, Chris and Belle offer a warm welcome and a great breakfast to start your day. There are 11 en-suite bedrooms spread over two floors. Most rooms have a view over the bustling Market Square.
The Coach House was built in 1780 as a coaching inn and retains the high ceilings, tall windows and charming characteristics of a typical late 18th Century building. Downstairs houses a locally renowned bar and restaurant. Recently refurbished, it offers a place to relax, meet friends or colleagues and enjoy fresh, seasonal and local food cooked to the highest standards. Potton is conveniently located on the Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire / Hertfordshire border – just 5 minutes from the A1 and the A421, 25 minutes from Bedford and 35 minutes from Cambridge. The hotel has a car park at the rear with room for approximately 20 cars. The train station, 3 miles away in Sandy, offers the opportunity to reach Kings Cross, London in just 40 minutes.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Coach House in Potton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very relaxed and enjoyable stay would use this hotel again.