- 20 guest reviews
"We had to change our date to the day before at very short notice and they were so helpful and managed to accommodate our request. Our room w..."
"Booked a last minute break to Brighton. Could not have asked for a nicer room. We arrived early which was not a problem. Room was beautiful..."
"We arrived early. The welcome was friendly and helpful. There was nothing we wanted for during our stay. We peeped in the room next to ours..."
"Clean room friendly staff and a nice breakfast...."
"Nice hotel could not fault anything...."
About the hotel
A Room With A View is a new guest house on Brighton seafront offering sea and pier views from every room, within easy walking distance of all the top Brighton attractions. The nine rooms range from single to deluxe king size, all in a beautiful and minimalistic style within a grade 2 listed Georgian building. Stay to enjoy watching the sun slowly rising and the old seaside resort coming to life in the morning!
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/08/2014 to 31/08/2023 - On the day of booking the accommodation provider pre-authorises the card for the first night, payment is made by the guest during their stay. Pre-auth holds some funds in the clients account. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had to change our date to the day before at very short notice and they were so helpful and managed to accommodate our request.
Our room was small but with everything we needed. Comfy bed, good shower, great coffee machine, clean towelling robes and slippers. Wonderful breakfast. Downside was that it was top floor with lots and lots of stairs, some quite steep.
Fantastic room with a view in an excellent location
Booked a last minute break to Brighton.
Could not have asked for a nicer room. We arrived early which was not a problem. Room was beautiful with a great view and immaculate. Within easy walking distance of the pier, the lanes and high street. Free off road parking. Breakfast was delicious. Would definitely recommend and would stay again if visiting Brighton.