- 66 guest reviews
"The hotel is delightfully situated and would be lovely when it is warm enough to sit outside. The room was adequate but rather dowdy and the..."
"We had a lovely room and the only (slightly) negative comment I would make is that the bathroom (great shower) was too warm...."
"It's worth paying for an upgrade to enjoy the tranquil views out over the river and meadows beyond!..."
"Comfortable accommodation and bed. All the staff were very helpful staff from those on reception to those who turned the lights back on I th..."
"Basic accommodation but nice cooked breakfast. Overall, fine for a brief stop over...."
About the hotel
The Privately owned 67 bedroom Dolphin Hotel assures guests of a warm and friendly welcome. The Hotel which is situated on the banks of The Great Ouse, is in the picturesque town of St,Ives Cambridgeshire. Whether you arrive by car or boat, the Dolphin offers every opportunity for peace,relaxation and enjoyment.
Our 150 seater Waterside Restaurant has unrivalled views across the river and 120 acres of meadow land, The first class restaurant serves fresh local produce as well as more exotic dishes. Our excellent Hot and Cold Buttery Menu is excellent value. The Lounge Bar provides a pleasant riverside setting, and when the weather is fine there is a very large patio and garden area. A fully equiped Gymnasium and Infra red Sauna is available for residents.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2013 to 01/01/2014 - Accomodation Closed for Xmas and New Year Accomodation is not available 1/1/13 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful river view
The hotel is delightfully situated and would be lovely when it is warm enough to sit outside.
The room was adequate but rather dowdy and the tiny cheap TV was difficult to use and too small to view from bed. The staff were very friendly and helpful, even calling me to say that the dining room was about to close when I overslept.
We had a lovely room and the only (slightly) negative comment I would make is that the bathroom (great shower) was too warm.