- 2 guest reviews
"Got double room, but our room actually had 3beds in total so could have choice. Got into restaurant in evening without booking which s nice!..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by magnificent parkland and nestled on the shores of Lough Ennell, the four star Bloomfield House Hotel is a perfect country escape. This elegant and spacious hotel has been in operation as Mullingar's foremost hotel for the over 37 years. The hotel offers 111 bedrooms including Executive Rooms and Presidential Suites, a Leisure Centre and Spa.
The relaxed ambience is complimented with gold gilded mirrors and marble fireplaces. The classic decor and easy atmosphere allows guests to feel right at home. Just 50 minutes drive from Dublin, Bloomfield House Hotel is situated in the heart of Ireland and is easily accessible from all parts of the country.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 05/11/2012 to 30/11/2017 - Family Room can only accept 2 adults and 2 children under 12 only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
nice stay over all
Got double room, but our room actually had 3beds in total so could have choice.
Got into restaurant in evening without booking which s nice!. Enjoyed the swim n sauna as well. Nice n quiet there. Staff is nice and pleasant to deal with. Lovely grounds for walks!!!
Needs a dam good clean..
Every glass in the bar/restaurant wasn't washed to well.
Are room was pretty bog standard, with the previous guest rubbish still in the room, (beer cans & a bag of peanuts!) there was an empty yogurt pot in one of the drawers which wasn't today's are yesterday's. The windows would also need a good clean so you could even enjoy what it has best to offer is the grounds an lake to back of the hotel. Just not impressed Iv stayed in b&b which which were cleaner.