- Very Good
- 121 guest reviews
"We booked the room emphasising the disabled needs of my wife regarding access into a disabled shower/toilet room having no steps. We were as..."
"The hotel was perfect in every way from the room size to the quality of the breakfast the next morning. We were however very disappointed to..."
"On Nottingham uni site, surrounded by grass and trees, this modern hotel is fantastic value for money. Free wifi, lovely room and bathroom...."
"This is a modern hotel which has good (if a bit small) rooms, is very quiet and has very good customer service. A pleasant location as well...."
"The staff were extremely attentive to our needs and were more than happy to help. We didnt eat untill breakfast the quality of the food was..."
About the hotel
Orchard Hotel is the perfect central location set within The East Midlands Conference Centre. it has excellent transport links by road, rail and air and is only 2 miles from Nottingham city centre with access to Midland Mainline Rail Services, 4 miles from the main M1 motorway network and 10 miles from East Midlands Airport. Orchard Hotel is located less than a mile from Wollaton Hall and the city’s Natural History Museum and the magnificent 17th-century Nottingham Castle is just over 2 miles away.
The hotel features accessible rooftop terraces, green roofs, floor-to-ceiling windows, unique contemporary decor throughout and has a Brasserie-style restaurant and bar and modern gym. The mezzanine level on the 1st floor provides a terrace for al fresco drinks and dining. Two additional rooftop gardens provide superb views of the landscaped University Park Campus. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel. Local Attractions: Wollaton Hall & Deer Park - 0. 49 miles Highfields Hockey Centre - 1. 1 miles Nottingham Tennis Centre - 1. 5 miles Nottingham Castle - 2. 75 miles Capital FM Arena / The National Ice Centre - 2. 97 miles Trent Bridge - 3. 19 miles
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Room mix up
We booked the room emphasising the disabled needs of my wife regarding access into a disabled shower/toilet room having no steps.
We were assured this had been done at the time of booking. On arrival we were given a standard room with no disabled access into tha bathroom/shower leaving my wife on the verge of tears. I spoke with reception who apologised and changed us into the type of disabled access room we originally booked.
The hotel was perfect in every way from the room size to the quality of the breakfast the next morning.
We were however very disappointed to learn that booking through Laterooms we paid £179.