- 2 guest reviews
"nice and quite, decor in room 10 out of 10, beautiful setting. Ideal for a quite weekend away from it all...."
About the hotel
Manor Farm, has developed from a first class, boutique B&B into a luxury serviced apartment option. Predominantly targeting executives visiting Milton Keynes, but equally welcoming those on leisure breaks. Accommodation varies from stunning two storey open plan apartments with full kitchen and private garden area to kingsize or double studio rooms with kitchenette facilities, all benefiting from independent access.
A luxurious, spacious home-from-home environment, perfect for the visiting executive seeking a peaceful ambience from which to base a stay in Milton Keynes. Easy check-in/check-out, (including self check-in option), independent access, free speedy wi-fi, free outside-the-door parking, excellent cancellation policy, conveniently located close to village facilities with award-winning village pub and restaurant. We are on the edge of a footpath and Route 51 cycle path is at the bottom of our fields. In addition to all the wonderful facilities in Milton Keynes, we are close to National Trust properties: Waddesdon Manor; Stowe Landscape Gardens; Claydon House; Ascott House, Dunstable Downs, Pitstone Windmill, Ashridge Estate. We are also just 20 minutes from Silverstone and no more than 5 minutes to Milton Keynes Bowl.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect in ervery way
nice and quite, decor in room 10 out of 10, beautiful setting.
Ideal for a quite weekend away from it all.