- 3 guest reviews
"The price is really cheap. This is not reflected in the quality. Clean modern accommodation, Wifi included, close to shops/pubs. Handy for t..."
About the hotel
Offering free Wi-Fi and fully fitted kitchens, Beaconsfield Studios and Apartments are set opposite Harringay Rail Station and 100 metres from Finsbury Park. Manor House Tube Station is a 15-minute walk away. All the modern studios and apartments have a flat-screen HD TV with Sky+ sports and movie channels, as well as a sofa in the bright, airy living area.
Bedrooms are decorated in cool, modern colours, and each tiled bathroom has a power shower, with some featuring a spa bath. All bedding and towels come provided. Next to the living area, the open-plan kitchen has an oven/hob, fridge/freezer and a microwave. Restaurants, shops and supermarkets are just a 5-minute walk away. Beaconsfield Studios and Apartments are less than 2 miles from the Emirates Stadium, home of Arsenal FC. The attractions of central London are 15 minutes away via the Tube at Manor House Station.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/08/2012 to 12/08/2021 - Please be advised that payment and collection of keys are done at Beaconsfield Hotel, 359 Green Lanes, London, N4 1DZ. Customers are advised to go there first. Distance 5-10 mins from the apartments The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Did the job
We stayed here for the arctic monkeys gig in Finsbury park.
The 'apartment' was clean and had a nice kitchen but was very small. Not what we had expected at all from the picture's can only assume certain rooms are bigger. To give you an idea, we stayed in room E and I could get goodies out of the fridge while staying in bed. You have a double bed on one side, kitchen on the other and about a 2 foot gap inbetween running through the room, no sofa, no space whatsoever to relax. If all you need this room for is sleeping, having some quick food and gettin dressed it should be fine but if you have to spend long periods of time or want to entertain yourself's or other people I wouldn't bother, we said to a couple of friends they could crash after the gig and rough it but their wouldn't have even been enough floor space for that.
Excellent friendly service at a well situated apartment
The price is really cheap.
This is not reflected in the quality. Clean modern accommodation, Wifi included, close to shops/pubs. Handy for the train. We went to the darts at the Alexandra Palace and found this venue really handy. We went to the main hotel to check in and we're greeted bya very friendly woman, who gave us a warm welcome and all the details we needed. Bedrooms were clean, bathroom had a jet Bath, the kitchen was brand new. All the basic food/drinks were provided, with unlimited backup supplies in the amenity room. Would recommend this place to anyone.