- 2 guest reviews
"These rooms were good value for money but the already late check in time of 15.00 became even worse with the rooms not being ready on time a..."
About the hotel
Offering free Wi-Fi and fully fitted kitchens, Beaconsfield Studios and Apartments are set opposite Harringay Rail Station and 100 metres from Finsbury Park. Manor House Tube Station is a 15-minute walk away. All the modern studios and apartments have a flat-screen HD TV with Sky+ sports and movie channels, as well as a sofa in the bright, airy living area.
Bedrooms are decorated in cool, modern colours, and each tiled bathroom has a power shower, with some featuring a spa bath. All bedding and towels come provided. Next to the living area, the open-plan kitchen has an oven/hob, fridge/freezer and a microwave. Restaurants, shops and supermarkets are just a 5-minute walk away. Beaconsfield Studios and Apartments are less than 2 miles from the Emirates Stadium, home of Arsenal FC. The attractions of central London are 15 minutes away via the Tube at Manor House Station.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/08/2012 to 12/08/2021 - Please be advised that payment and collection of keys are done at Beaconsfield Hotel, 359 Green Lanes, London, N4 1DZ. Customers are advised to go there first. Distance 5-10 mins from the apartments The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good but could be better
These rooms were good value for money but the already late check in time of 15.00 became even worse with the rooms not being ready on time and having to wait for the cleaning.
This then appeared to be rushed and not done as good as it should have been. With a bit more care and attention these rooms have great potential.
Did the job
We stayed here for the arctic monkeys gig in Finsbury park.
The 'apartment' was clean and had a nice kitchen but was very small. Not what we had expected at all from the picture's can only assume certain rooms are bigger. To give you an idea, we stayed in room E and I could get goodies out of the fridge while staying in bed. You have a double bed on one side, kitchen on the other and about a 2 foot gap inbetween running through the room, no sofa, no space whatsoever to relax. If all you need this room for is sleeping, having some quick food and gettin dressed it should be fine but if you have to spend long periods of time or want to entertain yourself's or other people I wouldn't bother, we said to a couple of friends they could crash after the gig and rough it but their wouldn't have even been enough floor space for that.