This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
ASPRO SPITI is an alternative tourism hotel, owned by the family Diakanastasis, located at Tigaki of Kos from 1984. Aspro Spiti has 27 comfortable and fully furnished apartments according to the island's tradition. They are all equipped to offer you a calming stay.
The visitor who will choose ASPRO SPITI for their holidays they will make a trip to knowledge, culture, and warm hospitality of Greece.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for ASPRO SPITI in KOS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet