- 49 guest reviews
"I visited this Hotel for the first time on March 18th. I was most impressed by the friendly reception and the quality of the accomodation. I..."
"Checked in late and was met by hotel owner who was very nice. Room was clean, warm and ideal for me on my own although a slightly bigger sho..."
"We are not golfers, just wanted a bed prior to a horsey day at Hartpury College. The rooms were really comfortable, the owners very nice and..."
"I was attending a local flying meeting and needed somewhere to stay overnight. I called in to the hotel mid morning to book in, and received..."
"Great place to stay, good location very peaceful,friendly hosts and brilliant breakfasts,would stay again highly recommended...."
About the hotel
Newent Golf Club and Lodges is 1 mile from Newent town and Three Choirs Vineyard, 9 miles from Ledbury, 20 minutes from Gloucester and 4 miles from the M50 Junction 3. All rooms have their own entrance onto a private courtyard. The rooms all have a private en suite with shower, free Wi-Fi, tea/coffee making facilities, flat screen TV with DVD player and hairdryer.
Once you have checked in you can come and go as you please. Do you need an early breakfast? No problem, a full English Breakfast is served in the licensed Clubhouse from 7. 00-9. 30am. You do not need to be a golfer to stay here! Sorry we do not accept children under 8 years of age.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Newent Golf Club and Lodges in Newent, Gloucestershire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Newent Golf Club and Lodges
I visited this Hotel for the first time on March 18th.
I was most impressed by the friendly reception and the quality of the accomodation. I would certainly recommend this place to friends and colleagues.
Great find and value for money
Checked in late and was met by hotel owner who was very nice.
Room was clean, warm and ideal for me on my own although a slightly bigger shower would have been nice ( just my preference ). Breakfast in the morning was fresh and well cooked although I did find my clothes did get that food smell as the kitchen was fairly close to the dining room, not a big point but if you are heading out to see customers might want to bear this in mind. Overall great hotel and will stay again if in the area.