- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel to get away from the hustle and bustle of Douglas. Staff very helpful. Scenery from the front or back is great ( lake or sea..."
"Overall a pleasant stay. Couple of little niggles. One of the mattresses had collapsed on one side (where people swing to get out of bed or..."
"We stayed for four nights as we were in Ramsey for a family funeral. The plus points are location, it's just off the seafront next to the Mo..."
"Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent service...."
"Whilst the hotel was comfortable it's a pity that it is located so far from Douglas. Not enough staff to cope with a coach party and other g..."
About the hotel
The Ramsey Park Hotel completed in 2012 has been awarded a Silver Accolade Award for Excellence by the Isle of Man Tourist board, is the second newest hotel on the Isle of Man and has 30 bedrooms which consist of 27 deluxe and 3 family rooms. All rooms have been individually designed to a high standard offering comfortable superking beds in each room. All rooms have 32inch televisions with UK freeview channels, complementary high speed wifi for your laptop and other mobile devices with complementary hospitality trays and free car parking.
We have 18 bedrooms that over look the beautiful lake and Sky Hill. The other twelve bedrooms overlook the Ramsey promenade, Irish Sea Coastline with views of Scotland and Cumbria. Each room boasts picturesque views of the local area. Three bedrooms are family rooms and have the added benefit of a double sofa bed, these rooms can sleep four guests and offer view of the lake and the coastline. All rooms have super king sized beds as a minimun standard, all of which can be twinned, offering two large single beds. Ramsey, the second largest town on the Isle of Man which is the capital of the North, boasts the best weather on the Island and is also known as royal Ramsey due to the many visits by the British monarchy over the centuries and is steeped in local history. Ramsey Park Hotel offers some fantastic activities right on our doorstep and it is the perfect place for families and children coming to visit the Isle of Man. Mooragh Park offers a whole host of activites from sailing, canoeing, tennis, bowls, ball games, outdoor exercise machines and jogging trails to name a few.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Nice Hotel, terrible customer service
Whilst the hotel is nice enough the the staff need quite a lot of training when it comes to customer service.
We stayed on Saturday night and when we arriving back from a night out we asked the night porter what time breakfast was served until. He informed us that breakfast closed at 10.30am. So at 10.03 on Sunday morning we went down only to told by a rather abrupt lady that breakfast finished at 10 and the chef had used all of the ingredients so they could not cook anything anyway. We could have tea and toast. We helped ourselfs to toast but dare not ask for tea as she was rapidly clearing tables away. Two other couples came down after us to be met with the same brisk attitude. When they said that the night porter had told them it was 10.30 she snapped back "well it's not".
If you want to stay here and eat breakfast be warned of the very early finish time and be sure to get up early so they dont run out. Wont be staying here again and wont be recommending it.
Excellent hotel to get away from the hustle and bustle of Douglas.
Staff very helpful. Scenery from the front or back is great ( lake or sea ). Easy access to main roads and rest of the island