- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Very pleasant staff hotel lovely food very nice had a wonderful time..."
"We found the Grapevine to be exactly what we wanted. A warm welcome. Friendly and efficient staff. A very nice room and bathroom . Good food..."
"All staff very helpful. Food very good. Nice ambience. Room comfortable. Old building with plenty of character. Bath with over-the-tap showe..."
"Booked this hotel last minute, as let down by other accommodation in the area. We love Stow on the Wold and this hotel is well placed for sh..."
"Beautiful accommodation and accommodating friendly staff. I would highly recommend ......"
About the hotel
The Grapevine Hotel is set in the historic market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, amid the warm honey coloured Cotswold stone buildings and rolling countryside, this 17th Century hotel has become justly renowned for its warm hospitality and fine dining. Named after the ancient vine that shades the hotel’s Conservatory restaurant (the second oldest indoor grapevine in the land, over 110 years old), The Grapevine Hotel also has 22 individually furnished bedrooms, La Vigna Brasserie and the Gigot Bar. Stow on the Wold is a thriving town and the Grapevine is the perfect base for exploring the best of the Cotswolds.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Grapevine Hotel in Stow on the Wold are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant staff hotel lovely food very nice had a wonderful time
A gem in the Cotswolds
We found the Grapevine to be exactly what we wanted.
A warm welcome. Friendly and efficient staff. A very nice room and bathroom . Good food well served
We could not want anything more.