- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"A good B & B. Clean and a welcome stop over after a long day. Just breakfast on offer which was a hearty full English for me. If I was to b..."
"Breakfast was fine however when arriving at night there was no where local to get someting to eat as the Coach house provided breakfast only..."
"We arrived early and our room was ready. Friendly and helpful staff. Great room and breakfast...."
"Our stay at the Coach House was excellent. The room was spotlessly clean, warm and very well equipped. Breakfast was plentiful with a huge c..."
"I had a couple of days at the Coach House while I was doing some revising and exams at Bristol University. I found the hotel very quiet and..."
About the hotel
The Coach House Guest House offers Bed and Breakfast in a grade 2 listed former coaching house dating back to c. 1750. It is set in the picturesque Hambrook conservation area.
The Coach House has 15 spacious and comfortable ensuite rooms, a courtyard garde
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
one night stay
A good B & B.
Clean and a welcome stop over after a long day. Just breakfast on offer which was a hearty full English for me.
If I was to be a little constructive in my criticism, it would be that on a dark, wet winter's night in rush hour, it was a bit difficult to find. A larger, illuminated sign at the front would be a great idea. And it would seem that some of the 'within walking distance' pubs have either closed down or have stopped serving food, so the room details just need updating.
Apart from that, it fitted the bill.
Struggle to find an evening meal.
Breakfast was fine however when arriving at night there was no where local to get someting to eat as the Coach house provided breakfast only