- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Lower ground single room: - great addition of sink, fridge, kettle etc., but the room is so small I can't imagine ever eating there! - the l..."
"I had a single room at The Jade for 5 days. It was a very small, tidy, well kept room that was suited to my needs, but a few things could ha..."
"Small space, but very efficient, clean and serviceable, Staff welcoming. Convenient location..."
"Great location only about 4 mins walk from Earls Court station. Room was tiny but perfectly practical. The bed was comfortable, quiet room a..."
"Modern room Very clean New shower but taps not very efficient..."
About the hotel
The Jade is an innovative, budget luxury hotel, which provides stylish accommodation at affordable prices. The comfortable, air conditioned rooms, have wood floors and mini kitchens including a refrigerator, microwave, kettle and complimentary teas and coffees. A selection of Duck Island toiletries are included, as well as a flat screen TV with integrated DVD player and free access to out DVD library.
The Jade is located less than a hundred metres from Earls Court Underground Station, and many attractions such as Harrods, Knightsbridge, National History & Science Museum and the Royal Albert Hall are within walking distance.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Bring earplugs & showergel
Lower ground single room: - great addition of sink, fridge, kettle etc., but the room is so small I can't imagine ever eating there.
- the largest downside was the noise of the tube going past from 05:00 to after midnight. Might be different on higher levels
Tidy, clean, but not luxurious
I had a single room at The Jade for 5 days.
It was a very small, tidy, well kept room that was suited to my needs, but a few things could have been improved. Shower and sink were a bit dodgy, and the fridge didn't work at all. For a slightly less expensive room this wouldn't have been remarkable. The bed and other furniture was perfectly fine. Housekeeping was pristine and staff generally friendly.