- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Hotel need to update bathoroom and some of the comom areas, bed is a bit noise and soft! Could easily became 4 stars!!! But we had a great o..."
"My wife and I went for the weekend, - the hotel was lovely, - just an old fashioned quality gem. The service was excellent, the room was lar..."
"Beautiful old building at the top of the hill a few minutes walk from the centre of Bath. Very classic interior design, makes for a beautifu..."
"After flushing the toilet cistern, there is an audible drip that doesn't stop...."
"Very warm welcome. Discovered that the receptionist that booked us in had lived and worked in Winchester and had a nice chat about our home..."
About the hotel
Dating back to 1770, and holding grade 2 listed status, The Lansdown Grove Hotel is a beautifully preserved, stone-built Georgian building , tall and elegant with high ceilings and ornate, intricate plaster work, believed to be one of the oldest hotels in Bath. With delightful views over the Georgian part of the city and the wooded hills beyond, The Lansdown Grove is in a superb location being just 15 minutes walk from the centre of Bath with all the magnificent historic buildings and stunning architecture it has to offer. The Hotel boasts beautifully refurbished public areas including comfortable lounges with adjacent bar, and a spacious and elegant dining room offering a choice selection of mouth watering dishes each evening from both our "table d'hote" and "a la carte" menus .
We are also blessed with having some beautiful gardens within the Hotel grounds including a secluded and relaxing patio area and garden terrace. Free Wi-Fi access is also provided throughout the Hotel. All our bedrooms are comfortable, tastefully decorated and contain everything you would expect from a modern establishment, including en-suite bathrooms, TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer, Wifi access and facilities to make a hot beverage. Customers please be aware that Parking is charged at £5 per vehicle per evening. Subject to availability on arrival.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/06/2015 to 09/08/2015 - Customers, please be advised that we are currently undertaking a schedule of routine external maintenance at the Lansdown Grove. This work will mean that scaffolding may be present in certain areas. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Need a bit update but overall great stay!!!
Hotel need to update bathoroom and some of the comom areas, bed is a bit noise and soft.
Could easily became 4 stars!!. But we had a great one night stay. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Great breakfast and parking facilities. About 10-15min walk to the city center. We would stay again!