- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The hotel interior was superbly designed. I stayed for a day on room 30 and the view was great. The bed was comfy and fluffy, so as the pill..."
"Really nice, friendly staff, decent location to go sight seeing etc, massive bed and rooms are massive. Really happy trip overall...."
"We had a really lovely stay at the Chellton hotel. The room was a standard double, but was really rather large, as was the bed! The room had..."
"Visited Brussels for a meeting with EU Commission. Hotel was very conveniently located in a quiet side street and walkable from Schuman metr..."
"I had to climb a flight of stairs as the lift only goes up 3 floors but the room was fine, given that Paris hotels normally have small, stuf..."
About the hotel
Chelton Hotel is only 600 metres from Schuman Metro Station and only a 5-minute walk from the European Commission. All of the simple yet functional rooms at Chelton have cable TV. They also have an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.
Hotel Chelton is a 5-minute journey by metro from the centre of Brussels. The Council of the European Union is just over 5 minutes’ walk away. Parc du Cinquantenaire is just over 200 metres from the hotel. The hotel has a 24-hour reception and free public parking is available nearby. Guests can also make use of the dry cleaning service.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/11/2013 to 30/11/2018 - Please note that the city tax is 4,75€ per room per night (not included in the room price, to be paid at the hotel). The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel interior was superbly designed.
I stayed for a day on room 30 and the view was great. The bed was comfy and fluffy, so as the pillow. The staff are friendly and the restaurant on the ground floor serves organic and authentic food. The apple juice was simply refreshing. Overall it was a great stay!
Chelton Hotel Brussels
Really nice, friendly staff, decent location to go sight seeing etc, massive bed and rooms are massive.
Really happy trip overall.