- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We was passing through Sheffield on a journey around in Britain and choose to stay at Beauchief, where I had stayed twice before about 10 ye..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome from the team at the Beauchief Restaurant & Hotel, Sheffield. Our unique former Victorian railway hotel is steeped in history and nestles in landscaped gardens close to Sheffield and the picturesque Peak District. Here at The Beauchief we offer a number of stylish, versatile spaces including a restaurant, six boutique hotel rooms, a lounge, private dining, a large garden, function room with private bar and terrace and the Cellar Door pub.
We provide a range of bespoke services and aim to cater for all requirements. Our experienced chefs are constantly developing the contemporary seasonal menus using fresh, locally-sourced produce. We offer a wide variety of award-winning Thornbridge Brewery beers and an extensive wine list in our bar and restaurant areas. The Beauchief’s dedicated events team has years of experience and would be pleased to discuss your needs and take you on a tour of our extensive venue.
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We was passing through Sheffield on a journey around in Britain and choose to stay at Beauchief, where I had stayed twice before about 10 years ago at two conferences.
It has got a new owner since and has change a lot since and is no longer so typical english anymore as it used to be. It's more french alike. We got two doubles at the 3th floor, the are no elevator. They were hot because of the hot weather and we could not open the windows. The 4 polled beds were very nice. The food served in the restaurant was exellent and we had very good service.