- 1 guest reviews
"I have only good things to say about the Churchill Court Hotel. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very cheerful Becka, who checked me in effi..."
About the hotel
Churchill Court hotel is just minuets from Woodstock and Blenheim Palace, 20 minutes drive to Oxford or 10 minuets by train and is set amid the picturesque Oxfordshire countryside and provides easy access to the Cotswolds. This new hotel features modern guest rooms with en-suite facilities, free WIFI, Smart Digital TV's, tea and coffee tray, comfortable memory foam beds with luxury linen. Free parking is provided on site.
On-site Winston's Cafe serves wide choice of breakfast options including a full English, Illy Coffee and delicious cakes and snacks. The UNESCO World Heritage Site, Blenheim Palace, is a 5 minute drive, as well as the Cotswolds town of Woodstock. Hanborough Railway Station is a 2 minute walk and has hourly services to Oxford and London. Bicester Village is 13 miles or 20 minute drive and London/Oxford Airport is 3. 5 miles or 10 minutes drive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 19:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Churchill Court Hotel
I have only good things to say about the Churchill Court Hotel.
Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very cheerful Becka, who checked me in efficiently and then showed me to a very modern single bedroom. The en-suite facilities were spotlessly clean and included additional complementary items to that of the usual soaps and shampoos: a sewing kit, shoe shine and manicure items. Chocolate mint and quality tea and coffee, all indicating that the owners have a great eye and attention to detail.