- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"The room was ok and basic, but acceptable for flying out in the morning, although the floor on the bathroom was covered in a thick white lim..."
"Great value for the money I paid. Room was to a very high standard indeed...."
"The room was clean and nice. Very close to the airport terminal (15 min walk). The reception was very nice. If you're looking for a hotel fo..."
"Room was warm and comfatable only 1 person on check in so a bit of a wait and the parking is dearer than adjacent hotels..."
"My husband and I stayed here for one night before getting an early flight. The room was cold and didn't heat up but reception were quick to..."
About the hotel
*****FREE BOTTLE OF HOUSE RED/WHITE WINE WHEN YOU SPEND MORE THAN £25 IN THE RESTAURANT***** The Ramada Encore Luton Airport Hotel is a modern, contemporary Hotel, with 124 bedrooms, Restaurant, Bar, Conference rooms & Gym Suite with complimentary WI-FI and air conditioning throughout the hotel. Situated 10 minutes’ walk from London Luton Airport terminal Luton Airport Parkway train station is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, with connections to London St Pancras International within 30 minutes. If travelling by car the M1 junction is 2.
5 miles away from our hotel. Stockwood Discovery Centre is just 2. 1 miles from the hotel and features scenic gardens, exhibitions and galleries. All our bedrooms are bright, modern spacious with climate control, high speed broadband, state of the art wet room with invigorating power showers, 26-inch flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities, with sofa or easy chair. Competitive Park & Fly packages are available, with secure on-site parking, and discounts of up to 30% are available for guests staying more than 1 night.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ramada Encore London Luton Airport in Luton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The room was ok and basic, but acceptable for flying out in the morning, although the floor on the bathroom was covered in a thick white lime scale which looked shocking but it was clean.
The hotel was very noisy with other occupants having no consideration for others, this meant we were up much earlier than we needed to be and would have been as well to have stayed at home and travelled in the morning. The bar prices were expensive, nearly £4 for a pint of Cola and £4.30 (approx) for a bottle of beer. The bus stop for the airport is outside the holiday inn and by the time you've walked up to it your as well to keep going for another ten minutes and get to the airport. Next time we'll stay at home and save ourself the money.