- 1 guest reviews
"friendly and helpful, good location, don't understand all the "not good area" comments, it's on the fringe of the centre, well lit and buzzi..."
About the hotel
Situated in Madrid’s Lavapiés district, this art hotel offers functional rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. It has a 24-hour reception desk and is 10 minutes’ walk from Atocha Metro Station, 1 km from the popular Latina neighborhood and 15 minutes’ walk from Vicente Calderón Stadium. All air-conditioned rooms at Artrip Hotel have soundproofed walls and are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and a laptop safe.
Some rooms have a small balcony overlooking the street. It has a privileged location to walk around the “Rastro of Madrid” that takes place every Sunday. The hotel is decorated with a variety of art works and has a small café on the ground level. You will find many tapas bars, restaurants and shops within less than 5 minutes’ walk of Artrip. Reina Sofía Museum is just 500 meters from the hotel and the Prado Museum is a 15-minute walk away. Staff is happy to give you more information about sights and activities in and around Madrid. An airport shuttle service is available at an additional cost.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
friendly and helpful, good location, don't understand all the "not good area" comments, it's on the fringe of the centre, well lit and buzzing with tourists, and that was in October