- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Great accommodation at a very central location in Oxford, breakfast was also very good...."
"Good location and breakfast was nice. Parking can be a problem. We got blocked in morning of vacating the room and had to wait a short while..."
"Only a 10 minute walk into the town centre and with parking was big bonus. Room was quite spacious with good shower, all recently renovated..."
"greeted on arrival, offered map of Oxford, was helped out with ironing board, clean room, good brekkie, all round good stuff!..."
"The outward appearance of this hotel does not do justice to the interior. Clean, well cared for. My only grip, as an 80-year old was being a..."
About the hotel
Our Bed and Breakfast in Oxford is centrally situated within 800 meters of Oxford's center. The Guest House in Oxford consists of two handsome Victorian town houses respectfully furnished, retaining many original features and provides Bed & Breakfast accommodation. O Guest House in central Oxford is close to the city's Restaurants & Pubs, the Thames, Oxford University, the Theater and city center shopping.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Great accommodation at a very central location in Oxford, breakfast was also very good.
Good location and breakfast was nice.
Parking can be a problem. We got blocked in morning of vacating the room and had to wait a short while for other guests to move their car.