- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"I wanted a room where I could walk easily into Oxford for a night out, and the Newton fitted that at a good price. The owner met me on arriv..."
"Excellent ,no complaints about any of the above..."
"reasonable Room & comfortable, only down side was shower quiet small but still useable..."
"B&B was very close to the city centre, which was very handy. Room was clean and functional. Breakfast was ok, not really sure if there was o..."
"Newton house is good value for money, the interior is nicely decorated, has car parking, is close to the city centre (about 10mins walk) and..."
About the hotel
Our Bed and Breakfast in Oxford is centrally situated within 800 meters of Oxford's center. The Guest House in Oxford consists of two handsome Victorian town houses respectfully furnished, retaining many original features and provides Bed & Breakfast accommodation. O Guest House in central Oxford is close to the city's Restaurants & Pubs, the Thames, Oxford University, the Theater and city center shopping.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A night in Oxford
I wanted a room where I could walk easily into Oxford for a night out, and the Newton fitted that at a good price.
The owner met me on arrival and could not have been more welcoming, and was the same friendly chap the next morning when I left. Room was basic but did the job and I'd stay again if I wanted a single night where I was just effectively using the place to sleep in, very happy.
Excellent ,no complaints about any of the above