- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Our room was clean and stylish. It was not very big, as other reviewers had commented, but that did not really bother us. The complimentary..."
"We had high expectations having opted for a £139 room against many others in the town that were much cheaper. The hotel is old and has a nic..."
"walked past this hotel on a day out in Stratford Upon Avon it looked so good i had to book it went on line and it came up on late rooms .com..."
"We enjoyed our stay, beautiful building , food was excellent..."
"Can't fault the place rooms are amazing ..location ideal..."
About the hotel
A Grade II-listed building at the heart of Shakespeare’s Stratford, the historic White Swan Hotel is now ready to welcome you following a £3 million refurbishment. Our hotel offers luxury accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon, while crucially maintaining the charm, character and period features of the original building. The White Swan dates back to 1450, making it one of the oldest pubs in Stratford – and the front of the hotel is a cosy, traditional pub, continuing to serve outstanding cask ales and the best pub food in town.
Our 41 four star guestrooms, marry traditional, original features with modern conveniences like iPod docks, flatscreen TVs and ensuite bathrooms. One thing not to miss on your visit to this historic Straford-upon-Avon pub is the antique wall painting in one of our front rooms. Commissioned by William Perrott, who owned the building in 1560, the special painting depicts the story of Tobias and the Angel - a subject doubly appropriate for a tavern of that time.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel attached to a great pub.
Our room was clean and stylish.
It was not very big, as other reviewers had commented, but that did not really bother us. The complimentary water and a bottle of London Pride made my husband's day. We enjoyed our breakfast and all the staff were friendly. We couldn't fault anything and LOVED Stratford-upon-Avon so will definitely be back.
A little disappointing
Having stayed at this beautiful hotel twice before, we found room 206 a little disappointing.
The room is small and the furniture, in particular bedside tables appeared shabby with multiple cup ring marks on both.
Aside from the above, the food, hotel and area are exceptional