- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"Friendly but efficient service. Got the impression that it's a happy place to work. It's a beautiful building with wonderful historical feat..."
"Only negative was the parking. It cost me an additional 14 pounds for overnight parking and bearing in mind I had paid 130 for the room I th..."
"Surprised by the room and the hotel itself. For sure looked after and all the staff are provide of the place can be see by the cleanliness a..."
"Lovely quaint hotel, amazing and helpful staff. Breakfast was great. Location is ideal to most things Stratford has to offer..."
"We decided at the last minute to extend our holiday by staying in Stratford Upon Avon and used the late rooms site to find us a hotel for Su..."
About the hotel
A Grade II-listed building at the heart of Shakespeare’s Stratford, the historic White Swan Hotel is now ready to welcome you following a £3 million refurbishment. Our hotel offers luxury accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon, while crucially maintaining the charm, character and period features of the original building. The White Swan dates back to 1450, making it one of the oldest pubs in Stratford – and the front of the hotel is a cosy, traditional pub, continuing to serve outstanding cask ales and the best pub food in town.
Our 41 four star guestrooms, marry traditional, original features with modern conveniences like iPod docks, flatscreen TVs and ensuite bathrooms. One thing not to miss on your visit to this historic Straford-upon-Avon pub is the antique wall painting in one of our front rooms. Commissioned by William Perrott, who owned the building in 1560, the special painting depicts the story of Tobias and the Angel - a subject doubly appropriate for a tavern of that time.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The White Swan in Stratford upon avon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
A happy discovery
Friendly but efficient service.
Got the impression that it's a happy place to work. It's a beautiful building with wonderful historical features and it is very handy for the centre of town, river and theatre. We will return.
What a great hotel fantastic breakfast
Only negative was the parking.
It cost me an additional 14 pounds for overnight parking and bearing in mind I had paid 130 for the room I thought that the charge should be included in the room. apart from that the whole stay was great. The hotel is in a great position to explore the town.