- Very Good
- 199 guest reviews
"Had a really nice time the room was top notch, only one complaint they should but a none slip bath mat in the bath as my partner fell and hu..."
"When we arrived at crabwell manor we were really happy with our choice. the lady on reception was really friendly and welcoming and not over..."
"Spa area of hotel was in bad need of a face lift. Very weathered dressing rooms which let the overall place down...."
"Loved everything about this place. Just one tiny criticism. The music in the dining room was completely inappropriate and spoilt the ambianc..."
"Good value for money - room was well decorated but let down slightly by the areas in the room that had been damp & was beginning to show thr..."
About the hotel
Recently refurbished with a multi-million pound investment, this glorious historic manor house from 1660 has been bought back to its former glory. Ideally located on the outskirts of the city centre, it is the perfect base to explore Chester and the surrounding areas whilst also providing a haven in which to relax – whatever the reason for your stay. With 48 characteristic rooms to choose from, including a selection of individually decorated suites you can rely on a little taste of luxury at Crabwall Manor Hotel and Spa.
The newly refurbished onsite spa and leisure club boasts 5 treatment rooms, steam room, massage showers, aerobics studio, fully equipped gymnasium and an 18 metre heated swimming pool – all of which can be enjoyed by guests at your leisure. With free parking and free Wi-Fi at the hotel, Crabwall Manor is also great for the business guest with 5 meeting and conference rooms that can cater for up to 100 delegates. Chester Rail Link is only 3 miles away, and the hotel is easily accessible from the M56 motorway. Dining in the ‘Earl of Chester’ Restaurant and our bar also offers an outdoor terrace to enjoy lunch or afternoon tea with views over the landscaped gardens. Or for those of you wanting to make the most of our new bedrooms, 24hr room service is available. Important information Children's swim times: from 09:00 to 11:00, and 15:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday. From 10:00 to 17:00 Saturday and Sunday. Charge for any extra beds - £20 per bed per night Cot charge - £5 per cot per night Breakfast to be booked directly with hotel. Full English at £16. 50 & Continental at £9. 95. Please note that events such as weddings are held at the hotel. Certain areas may not be accessible to guests.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa in Chester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Had a really nice time the room was top notch, only one complaint they should but a none slip bath mat in the bath as my partner fell and hurt herself.
Other than that I would well recommend this hotel to stay.
Gorgeous romantic stay
When we arrived at crabwell manor we were really happy with our choice.
the lady on reception was really friendly and welcoming and not over the top. She told us everything we needed to know. She offered us breakfast and all the extra but for the price i think (16.95) we thought it was a little exspensive so we decided to get our own on exit of the hotel. The room was gorgeous and the bed was huge. The bathroom was very spacious and it was all decorated gorgeous. The only problem we had was the shower head, it was full of slime and limescale so we decided not to use it but we both had a very deep bath which was lovely. Water nice and hot as some reviews mentioned it was only just warm. 'The spa' was a very relaxing atmosphere we went in at tea time so was also very quiet we used everything pretty much on our own. we are planning on returning to this hotel but for a longer weekend as there is so much to do and we fancy room service in that gorgeous bed one night!. We went to cheshire oaks and chester zoo fab end to our visit!