- 2 guest reviews
"We had booked Villa Mia but received a text on morning of arrival to say there was a problem and was being upgraded to Villa Istra. Villa Is..."
"Excellent staff Beautiful place to stay Clean, luxury accomodation..."
About the hotel
Vila Mia located in center of Bled with Castle and the Julian Alps view, 200m from the lake. It's freshly renovated old villa with spacious rooms and esthetically decorated in traditional style. The spacious apartments offer free WiFi and flat-screen HD cable TV, a balcony, and green backyard.
Some private bathrooms have bathtubs and all have stylish decoration. Guests can unwind in the lush garden of the property. The nearest shopping center is 200m away and there are numerous restaurants and shops within 100m from the Mia.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
- Fishing, Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Vila MIA in Bled are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Booked here but review is of Villa Istra as we were upgraded. Amazing place fantastic staff.
We had booked Villa Mia but received a text on morning of arrival to say there was a problem and was being upgraded to Villa Istra.
Villa Istra was fantastic so beautiful and clean, we even got picked.up free of charge at the train station and our bags carried up to the room. The staff were so accommodating and friendly and Frenk was a pleasure to deal with. We really loved the little touches like leaving beach towels and sweets on the stairwell. Also having breakfast on the balcony overlooking the Lake was beautiful.
Beautiful place to stay
Clean, luxury accomodation