- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"No fault can be found with the fantastic service offered in this beautiful pub with rooms, and the same applies to the food and wine we enjo..."
"If you like staying in Pubs this is up there with the best of them. Clean, Smart and Friendly..."
"Excellent venue for a small group of like minded business / social friends. Nice place, helpful staff, excellent food throughout our stay. W..."
"The Winning post was for us in the perfect location for our championship dog show at home park,we arrived late and got checked in with no pr..."
About the hotel
The Winning Post is an inn and restaurant, set in quiet countryside, close to Windsor. Our 10 bedrooms, all with garden views, are furnished to a high standard, to ensure maximum comfort throughout your stay. The eight double and two twin rooms all have a TV, en-suite bathroom, access to wi-fi and tea/coffee-making facilities.
Our location is a great place to take a peaceful and relaxing break but also be within close reach of tourist attractions. We have an excellent restaurant serving food throughout lunch and evenings. We also have a very large garden where you can relax in the sun and enjoy an al fresco drink or meal. Inside the 18th Century building has wonderful character and space to relax. We're within easy reach of Heathrow airport, the towns of Windsor, Ascot, Eton and the stunning Berkshire countryside make us a popular spot for people passing through for both business and pleasure.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely staff and fantastic food
No fault can be found with the fantastic service offered in this beautiful pub with rooms, and the same applies to the food and wine we enjoyed that evening.
The room itself was a let down in terms of quality. Whilst perfectly clean, the fixtures and fittings require updating with stains on carpets and dated furniture. Also noted lack of hairdryer . Please upgrade your sheets to something more luxurious .... Your rooms need to match your brilliant front of house experience.
Excellent Country Pub
If you like staying in Pubs this is up there with the best of them.
Clean, Smart and Friendly