- 45 guest reviews
"The hotel is situated in an excellent location for all the amenities and attractions. All the staff were polite, friendly and very helpful...."
"This is a great hotel, with brilliant service and we enjoyed a very nice room. The location is perfect with the town centre a two minute wa..."
"Cant wait to return in the new year for a second visit. Unfortunately we may have to take the kids next time...."
"Expensive room for one night..."
"The Francis Hotel is a beautifully decorated in a very central location. Friendly, helpful staff - nothing was too much trouble. The only di..."
About the hotel
The Francis Hotel is situated in the heart of the historic city of Bath. At convenient proximity are the Roman Baths, Pump Rooms, Thermae Bath Spa, Jane Austen Centre, No. 1 Royal Crescent, Theatre Royal, as well as the city’s elegant shopping, culinary and cultural heart.
Each bedroom in this historic townhouse hotel, a member of the MGallery collection, offers sublimely comfortable beds, Egyptian cotton linen, bathrobes, luxury toiletries, flat screen TV, air-conditioning, safe and complimentary WiFi. When reserving their stay, guests can make their selection from a trio of room categories to ensure all tastes are generously met. There are also accessible rooms available.
After a day exploring the many attractions Bath has to offer, you can relax and unwind in Emily’s Tea Room or the No. 10 Bar. In time-honoured British tradition, a selection of afternoon teas is served daily. A short amble through the Hotel takes guests to celebrated chef Raymond Blanc’s Brasserie Blanc, the home of simple, hearty French cuisine.
The hotel has a limited (payable) car park and accessibility for disabled guests. A Concierge team is on hand to offer guidance and make bookings prior to arrival and during your stay.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery Collection
The hotel is situated in an excellent location for all the amenities and attractions.
All the staff were polite, friendly and very helpful. The room was very spacious and clean and perfect for our stay.
Plush hotel, right in the center of Bath
This is a great hotel, with brilliant service and we enjoyed a very nice room.
The location is perfect with the town centre a two minute walk away and the Royal crescent just five minutes walk. Looking forward to coming back again.