- Very Good
- 90 guest reviews
"Stayed here for a single night on a room only basis. Reception staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Downside was that the lift was out..."
"We cannot fault this accommodation. All staff were wonderful. From Gemma in reception, who recognised our extreme exhaustion and made great..."
"My sister and I stayed at this accomodation over a very busy weekend. You would not have known it though. The staff were lovely, helpful and..."
"Public was very and great staff and service....excellent...."
"Basic room but value for money.staff were very friendly and helpful throughout the hotel. Facilities were very good...."
About the hotel
Village Coventry is perfect for guests seeking a complete city break or visiting exciting historical sites and breathtaking countryside. Local attractions include Shakespeare's Stratford upon Avon, Warwick Castle, and Coventry Cathedral. The NEC is just 9 miles away, accessible from the nearby Canley Train Station which stops outside the NEC.
Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Coventry.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel looking tired.
No padlocks available for lockers in leisure centre. Expensive very basic food. Non caring attitude of manager when we complained about a rowdy party of non resident drunks. Unclean plates for breakfast.
Perfect for an overnight stay
Stayed here for a single night on a room only basis.
Reception staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Downside was that the lift was out of order. Room was comfortable and bathroom smelled a little of bleach which was a pleasant change to those damp shower curtains in a lot of hotels.