This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Regency is a palatial holiday apartment and a perfect place to unwind. Ideal for a romantic break, it is also spacious enough to accommodate a family of four. It has been beautifully furnished in a traditional way with large, comfy sofas complemented by wooden floors and Lloyd Loom chairs and tables.
Elegant chandeliers hang from the ceilings and wooden shutters close over the windows at night time. The apartment overlooks Ramsgate’s ferry port. Watching the comings and goings of the ferries is a curiously therapeutic experience and soon becomes part of your daily ritual. Perhaps the finest feature of the apartment is its long balcony. Equipped with tables and chairs, it makes a great spot to read the papers and soak up the Ramsgate sun. Look out from the balcony and you are rewarded with sweeping views of the English Channel. On a clear day you can over to the French coast 35 miles away. Look to your right and you’ll see the Sandwich and Deal coastline and the trio of special links golf courses – Prince’s, Royal St. George’s and Royal Cinque Ports. Within easy reach of Ramsgate town centre and with spellbinding views, it is an idyllic spot.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/06/2012 to 30/06/2020 - Please be advised that although your credit card/ debit card details are taken to secure your booking - all payments must be made as per the cancellation policy. The LateRooms.com rates for My Seaside Luxury - 9 The Regency in RAMSGATE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet