- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Last minute stay overnight due to fog. Very pleasantly suprised. This is still a proper pub with cosy bar and good beer. Room was very nice..."
"Very friendly pub B & B. Ideal for 1 or 2 nights stay. Room was comfortable (bit tight for space because of shape of room and where (twin) b..."
"Friendly people, clean, well-supplied room, nowhere near as noisy as it could have been, food and beer good - provided what we needed in the..."
"Lovely and the dog enjoyed it too!..."
"The Pebley Inn is perfectly located for The Welbeck Estate and its School Of Artisan Food. Don't be fooled by the Chesterfield postcode; you..."
About the hotel
Nestled amongst rolling countryside, windy lanes and picturesque villages, The Pebley Inn will take you off the beaten track, transporting you to a world of rural charm. Our warm and charming atmosphere is informal, and friendly that will instantly relax you with a good core of regular custom for both food and drink. We serve homemade food, we also have weekly menu specials offering unique flavours from around the world.
The Pebley is well known for its selection of quality local beers also a wide range of world wines are available. All our rooms have views over the picturesque Derbyshire Countryside. Our rooms are non-smoking that host Flat screen Freeview televisions with a great choice of digital channels, tea & coffee making facilities and Free Wireless Internet access. All our rooms are cleaned daily, and have great access to our restaurant and bar. For work crews, we'll be happy to fix you up a packed lunch and keep it in the fridge so you can grab and go.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Great little pub.
Last minute stay overnight due to fog.
Very pleasantly suprised. This is still a proper pub with cosy bar and good beer. Room was very nice , clean and bright, and recently refurbished. Bed was comfortable with good matress. On-suite was excellent with large shower and plenty of power. Food in the pub was really excellent.......steak pie was one of the best I have ever eaten (tip...ask for extra gravy!) . Breakfast was OK but let down by horrible coffee and the service wasn't brilliant. Would I stay again.....yes without hesitation.
our 1 night stay
Very friendly pub B & B.
Ideal for 1 or 2 nights stay. Room was comfortable (bit tight for space because of shape of room and where (twin) beds were but nothing that would put us off from coming again. Could do with perhaps an easy chair in the larger space as you went into room to be able to watch tv as sitting on bed and watching it was rather awkward, but that's only a suggestion not a complaint. Dogs are allowed but they charge £10 extra which was not on their website when booking, this was confirmed later. Ideal if you're attending a function nearby and want a quiet overnight stay. We didn't use the restaurant that evening but the couple we talked to had had a meal and said it was really good food so next time will try it. We didn't have breakfast as we were leaving very early next morning so can't comment on that. Family who are running in are friendly and approachable and care about their guests.