This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Moorish style of the Excelsior’s architecture is echoed discretely in all the Hotel’s 178 elegant and spacious double rooms and its 19 memorably luxurious suites (10 junior suites and 9 suites). Throughout the season, which lasts from March to November, the rooms overlooking the sea enjoy a wide expanse of the Adriatic Sea, while on the other side clients can experience breathtaking sunsets over Venice or the relaxing sound of the water flowing from the big fountain in the Patio. Join the benefits of a full relaxing stay to the pleasure to walk down calli and campielli: the Hotel Excelsior offers all its Guests the free shuttle service which links the Hotel’s private pier on the Lido and the Venice historical centre with departures all day long.
Enjoy your 15 minutes-trip on the lagoon and discover the treasures of an ageless city. All spacious rooms come with an LCD TV with satellite channels and a minibar. Each room has a private bathroom with soft bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms overlook the Adriatic Sea, others have panoramic views across to Venice. The Excelsior's Tropicana restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes for lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy romantic candlelit dinners on the summer terrace, or a cocktail with live music in the Blue Bar. At the elegant private beach, guests can hire beach huts at a daily or weekly rate. On-site sports facilities include 6 tennis courts and a fully equipped gym.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Excelsior Venice Lido in Venice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet