This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This small and cozy hotel is one of the oldest hotels on the Lapad peninsula and a typical example of the old Mediterranean stone architecture. Our air-conditioned rooms have charming interiors and all the neccessary amenities. The first floor boasts a lovely private terrace with swimming pool.
Parasols and sun beds are free of charge. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and there is also an Internet corner at the front desk which you can use with additional cost. The breakfast buffet,included in the rate, is served in our main restaurant offering a wide selection of local specialties and international cuisine. Lapad Bay promenade with restaurants and bars and shopping area are just 5 minutes walking from the hotel. The Old town is easily reached by regular bus line which gets you there in 10 minutes. Bus tickets can be purchased at the front desk. You can park your car for free on site.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for KOMODOR in Dubrovnik is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet